Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Excited To See What Is Next

After over 5 years of school, I am finally finished. With a BA, a teaching credential, and a lot of experience, I am ready for my next journey. I am looking forward to finally having my own classroom. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was a little girl. Finally, my dream has come true. The job search is on!

Until I find my dream job, I have a chance to do my next favorite thing, craft. I have been crafting my whole life, making anything I get a chance to. A couple of years ago I opened my first shop on Etsy to sell handmade jewelry and hair accessories. Craft Me Pretty has been a fun place for me to begin sellling my items online. Pretty Petals Paper, where I sell cards, gift tags, and other paper items, has been a wonderful second shop. I have met a lot of great people and had the opportunity to create several custom orders. Now that I have more free time, I will be creating many new items for both shops!

I am excited to begin this next adventure, both in my little craft room and my future classroom. Along the journey, I will happily share my experiences, thoughts, and ideas. Comments, criticisms, feedback, and ideas always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment