Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mad Libs - A Must!

This week I had my first opportunity to get back in the classroom. It was so wonderful! I was in a 4th grade classroom for three days and had such a great time with the kids. They were a little on the wild side at times, but luckily I brought a great "tool" with me. Mad Libs!
I showed the kids my brand new booklet of Mad Libs and made sure they knew we could only do them if they were good for me. So helpful! At the end of the day, the kids were so excited to do them. Not only were they laughing and having fun, but they also were practicing their grammar. If you are a substitute teacher, you need to go get some Mad Libs (Barnes and Noble has a large selection).

I get to sub in both a 3rd grade class and a 6th grade class this week, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment