Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stamps!

As a craft lover and a shop owner of paper crafts, I love stamps! I have an insanely large collection of rubber stamps, and I mean LARGE. No matter how badly I don't need more stamps, I continue to buy them. Of course  I buy most of them to make items for my shop, but I have enough to last a lifetime. Most of my purchases are from local craft stores, but my favorite place to buy stamps is from other crafters on Etsy. It is so fun to get unique designs that are completely handmade! 

One shop I have come across many, many times is Green Garden Stamps. The designs are beautiful and fun. I have yet to buy from this shop, but have been tempted many times. Here are a few of my favorite designs.




These are so lovely that I just might make my first purchase tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing my stamps with your readers!

    ReplyDelete